Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• To take part in the exercise sessions you must be 16 years or over.
• Please consult your doctor for advice before starting a new exercise programme.
• You must seek clearance from your doctor before starting classes with Positiv-Life Fitness if this is indicated on your registration form. If you choose not to do so a disclaimer must be signed.
• The training sessions are suitable for participants who are generally healthy.
• The trainer can only give advice based on qualifications taken.
• An attendance record must be signed before the start of all Positiv-Life Fitness classes and sessions.
• The class schedule, fees and venues are subject to change and advance notice will be given whenever possible.
• It is advisable that you bring a bottle of water and a towel to the exercise sessions.
• Please wear sports trainers and exercise clothes for the fitness training sessions.
• Trainers do not need to be worn for the Yoga and Pilates classes.
• All classes and courses are payable in advance.
• Please note payments for classes and courses can only be refunded within 7 days unless the class or course starts within 14 days of the payment being made.
• To book a place for the Weight Management programme a £50 deposit must be paid which is non-refundable. The balance must be paid up to 14 days before the programme begins. The balance can only be refunded within 7 days unless the programme starts within 14 days of the payment being made.
• Fees are not transferable to another person, class, course or venue.
• In the event that the minimum numbers are not met a refund or suitable alternative will be offered.
• A health check and /or Registration form must be completed before the first session.
• For Baby Massage if your baby has not had their 6-8 week health check, we recommend you seek advice from your baby’s doctor before booking a massage course.
• Postnatal classes are suitable for mothers 6 weeks post-birth for natural delivery and 12 weeks post-birth for C-sections subject to clearance from your doctor.
• During the Mum & Baby classes parents are responsible for supervising their babies.
We may change the Terms and Conditions from to time so please review them frequently.